SoonerRide is a program that helps you get to and from your SoonerCare appointments if you need a ride. We partner with LogistiCare Solutions LLC to provide this non-emergency transportation service for both the SoonerCare Traditional and SoonerCare Choice programs. Some of the important features of SoonerRide are:
- SoonerRide arranges to take you to medically necessary services covered by SoonerCare;
- IT IS NOT FOR EMERGENCY TRANSPORT
- You must call at least three business days before your appointment to arrange for your ride.
- A trip authorization number must be obtained in advance through the reservation line for gas/mileage reimbursement.
You can schedule your ride by calling toll-free 877-404-4500 and TDD 800-722-0353 during these hours:
- 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday;
- 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday.
Important: Be sure to write down the confirmation number.
- Facility Line
Lodging and/or Meals Services
If you must travel a long distance that requires an overnight stay in order to access SoonerCare approved medical services with a specialist doctor, then you can contact SoonerCare Care Management Division at 800-252-6002 to request help with lodging and/or meals during your trip.
Care Management will talk with you, review your request, and notify you whether or not you are approved for SoonerCare lodging and/or meals services.
You may also ask a hospital social worker to help you or ask your doctor’s office to send a SoonerCare Lodging and/or Meals Request form to SoonerCare Care Management. Read the links below for more information.